Pages

About Me

My photo
As an avid comic reader since young, Shawn was heavily influenced by the glamour of a comic creator. But as lazy as he could be, he chosen an easy life. Discovering that it is not such an easy life after all, Shawn was plunge deep into an even harder (for him) road of comic creation after knowing a bunch of fanatics... Ever since, Shawn has been involved in numerous comic related works and events, providing seminars, courses and workshops. He also provided comics/graphical services and solutions to clients in order to keep his dream alive.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Project Red First Appearance In STGCC!

It has been confirm, Project Red will make it's first appearance in the STGCC!

SINGAPORE TOYS COMICS AND GAMES CONVENTION

It's nothing fancy, just a small corner in a booth exhibiting the comic book. The book will then later be appearing in the market for sales! NOW I'm really getting excited!

I've heard that many famous artist will be invited over to the event as well! Wonder if I'll have a chance to show them my book... It's abit terrifying now that i think of it...I'll need a bulletproof skin!

Now I have to get myself prepared for the event...(pacing up and down)

More news to update later!

The event will be held at:
Location: Suntec Singapore Hall 401 & 402
Date: 10-12 Dec 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment