Pages

About Me

My photo
As an avid comic reader since young, Shawn was heavily influenced by the glamour of a comic creator. But as lazy as he could be, he chosen an easy life. Discovering that it is not such an easy life after all, Shawn was plunge deep into an even harder (for him) road of comic creation after knowing a bunch of fanatics... Ever since, Shawn has been involved in numerous comic related works and events, providing seminars, courses and workshops. He also provided comics/graphical services and solutions to clients in order to keep his dream alive.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aftermath of STGCC

The 3 days STGCC event ended, and finally I've gotten the strength back to update the blog. It has been a very hectic time table for me the past weeks trying to get the comic printed in time and preparing for the event while I’m still continuing working. It’s all worthwhile though as I’ve met a lot of great people (Ok, not a lot since I’m stuck in my own area most of the time…-_-) who are friendly and supportive of local creation.

I would like to thanks my friends here in my blog, who came down and showed support and all whom I first met but showed appreciation of what I’ve tried to do. It is you guys/gals that keeps me continuing the road of comic creation!

I sincerely thank you.

I’ve managed to sneak out from time to time to take some pictures of the event, so hope you enjoy them and give your fullest support!

PS: I really need to invest on a good digital camera…-_-ii

Check out the photos on my facebook page here

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog, finally! If you recall, I was one of the volunteers at the STGCC Library booth. I saw the Peter Pan feature in ST Life (which is awesome!) and I thought your name was quite familiar, so I googled it up and found this site. (Because of your art, I've decided to check out the FairitizeMyArt show :)

    Through the DrawSlowly site, you have shown how much struggle a "starving artist" needs for success... keep on pushing, you'll get there!!!

    Until we meet again - by chance,
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPS!

      Sorry I replied so late! Er...Very late, I am very bad at using all these blog stuff, and was busy preparing for book 2.

      Will be regularly updating the blog again and linking it up with the face book for ease of updating.

      So sorry again for replying sooo late, if you ever seen this msg.

      Delete